nog nen afzetter gevonden

Even bijpraten, sterke verhalen, moppen of andere praatjes ?
indiaantje

nog nen afzetter gevonden

Bericht door indiaantje » 26 mar 2008, 09:38

http://www.2dehands.be/honda-gold-wing- ... old%20wing

ff mailtje gestuurd en kreeg als reactie

Dear Mr.Sir ,

I want to inform that the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 is in perfect condition, without any damges .
The Honda Gold Wing GL1800 has all papers,license plate (kenteken Belgium ).
I have bought the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 from Bwlgium when i was with the businesses.
I am located in London .
I am businessman and i have not time to ride it .
It has been kept only in garage .
It has not been registrated here in UK.
Honda Gold Wing GL1800 is registrated in Belgium and i can to make the delivery without any problem .
Price 5000 euro .
The shipping/payment will be made using www.tupeu-express.com . Please carefully read all the steps below .If you agree our terms send us your full name and address + final order so we can start the shipping .
It's 100% safe for me and you .
Read all the informations here : www.tupeu-express.com/safe-exchange.php
----------------------
Here is how we are going to do :
1. I will ship the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 with : www.tupeu-express.com
2. They will contact you and let you know that I sent you the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and the status of the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 .
3.You will transfer the money to www.tupeu-express.com
4.You will receive the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and check them , test them etc.
5. You have 5 days to inspect the goods. You must confirm to www.tupeu-express.com that the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 are as you expected to be so I can receive my money from them .
If you are not satisfied of the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 , they will come , pick up the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and give all your money back. I will have to pay again the shipping taxes to receive the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 back .
You can contact www.tupeu-express.com and ask about us : contact@tupeu-express.com If you agree our terms please give us the shipping address where we must ship the product.

Best regards ,

dus je bent gewaarschuuwd :wink:
grtz
mark
een leven zonder hobby is geen leven

peter

Bericht door peter » 26 mar 2008, 09:57

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoe stom kan je wezen om dat risico te lopen :?:

bikervivi
Type Goldwing: overig
Contacteer:

Bericht door bikervivi » 26 mar 2008, 11:37

en ik wilde die la van makke overkopen :wink:
Samaritan Riders vzw Riding for Dreams

peter

Bericht door peter » 26 mar 2008, 12:06

Ik heb hem gemaild of de motor naar nederland kon komen en ik kreeg dezelfde mail terug alleen met deze zin erbij :!:

I am modernising me house and i have not installed the line phone yet , we can to discuss via email.

Hij moet ook nog wat schaven aan zijn engels :wink:

Ik denk dat ermaar zoveel mogelijk mensen moeten reageren dan loopt zijn mailbox vol en heeft hij wat te doen :wink:

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 26 mar 2008, 12:22

zou leuk zijn , is nen belg/vlaming , want wie zegt er nu kenteken ? en de ad is van uit luik , tja je kan maar geluk hebben

zouden ze nu echt niets kunnen aanvangen als je dat allemaal via een advocaat kon regelen ?

peter

Bericht door peter » 26 mar 2008, 17:28

Ik ben nog een stapje verder gegaan en heb z.g. serieus interesse in de motor de volgende mail was het antwoord:

I'm sorry, but I've been warned not to send any copies of the licenses plate of the honda , because there were many cases of documents cloning for internet fraud activity.
VIN : 1HFSC474X3A201814.
I have all the documents alright and I'll send them to you, together with the Honda Gold Wing GL1800.
Hello ,
The shipping and payment will be made using the shipping company.
i will pay all shipping taxes,insurances,handling fees at the company and you have a guarantee 100 % .
I will ship the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 with that company and their experts will carefully check the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 status with their equipment .
I will give them your address, e-mail , and all the necessary information . They will contact you via e-mail to tell you when the shipping of the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 is started. In that e-mail you will receive all the details about the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and the payment details.
After you receive that e-mail you must send the money 100 % to them (to their agent).
Remember: They will keep the money in their custody,and not give it to me under no circumstances.
After you safely deposited the money , you will receive the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 at your address, and you will have 5 testing days.After that 5 days you have 2 options:
a) If you like the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 and wish to buy it you will communicate this to the shipping company and their representatives in that area will come and resolve the legal part(transfer of the documents).I will receive the money and our deal will be complete.
b) If you find any malfunction,problem,or anything that would make you change your mind about buying the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 , the company's representatives will come to you, give you a full refund (including the taxes you payed for sending the money) and ship the Honda Gold Wing GL1800 back to me(and i will to pay the cost of the shipping back).
Price is 5000 euro .
If you are agree me conditions and price please send me the full name and address where i can to make the shipping .

Best regards ,

Ik ga hem bijna geloven :wink:

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 26 mar 2008, 17:46

haha :lol: tja voor die prijs kan je niet klagen :twisted:

bikervivi
Type Goldwing: overig
Contacteer:

Bericht door bikervivi » 26 mar 2008, 18:14

koop hem van u over voor 500 meer haha
Samaritan Riders vzw Riding for Dreams

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 26 mar 2008, 19:12

heb ook gereageerd se , eerst de moto zien/teste en dan kopen , ben nu is benieuwd :lol:

Black Wing
Winnaar "show your wing" fotowedstrijd
Type Goldwing: GL1500

Bericht door Black Wing » 26 mar 2008, 19:32

Als je al serieus wil worden genomen, moet je om te beginnen al geen onzinnig laag bedrag vragen, dan val je al gelijk door de mand, hier zit een luchtje aan !! :x :evil: :twisted:
Groeten, Eric

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 27 mar 2008, 09:08

seg Aspie
anders vraag je of je hem in london mag komen keuren en testen , zeg dat je daar regematig in de buurt bent voor het werk

eens zien hoe hij uit de hoek ga komen :lol:

peter

Bericht door peter » 27 mar 2008, 09:32

Ik heb hem gisteren nog een mail gestuurd dat een kennis van mij (trucker) niet te beroerd is om langs te komen de motor te bekijken en desnoods meteen te betalen ( cash) en mee te nemen, zijn bedrijf zou ook alles regelen i.v.m invoeren.
Tot op heden niks meer gehoord van de goede man.

Vreemd heel vreemd hhmmm :wink:

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 27 mar 2008, 09:57

hoe zou dit komen :lol:

peter

Bericht door peter » 27 mar 2008, 15:28

Toch bericht gekregen en wel het volgende:

Hello ,

Honda Gold Wing GL1800 is in London .
I am businessman here .
I start the businesses in every day at the hour 7:00 and i finished almost 23:00 .
I informed of you that i can to make the shipping from company .
I will pay all taxes shipping , insurances, handling fees .
You will have 5 days to inspect , drive Honda Gold Wing GL1800 at your location before to buy it .
I don't like to come your friend here and we can not to meet .Thanks for understanding .
Please send me the full name and address where i can to make the shipping .

Best regards ,

Niemand mag schijnbaar direct contact opnemen met hem :?: (zeker contact gestoord)

indiaantje

Bericht door indiaantje » 27 mar 2008, 16:58

:P

Plaats reactie